CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

So on with the next pile of junk.

So, I settled out on my car, paid some bills off, and bought a few goodies for the next round. I found the car I thought I was going to do the 2nd swap in.



I worked a few weeks on it. I stripped the interior and re-did the tunnel and fire wall. The care was clean and strait, no rust. I also did a mini tub in the rear, which would have worked out very well. I also have to thank, Adam, my little brother for all the help on that little job.
As you can see here, it's underway..... heading for the fat motor install. But low and behold...

What is that doing on a trailer, with the front clip missing? I would like to ask my self the same thing. Adam was very upset that he helped me with the mini tub and the car ended up at the scrappers without a second thought. My wife, at this point, did not know what to think. I was crazy. Buying a car and then throwing it away with all that work into it. I would like to point out that I was crazy to buy the motor in the first place without telling my wife. I think I was pretty brave to buy another car. The car of all cars will be in the next update to the story.


0 comments: